1. How do you usually travel to work or college?[why]
2. Have you always travelled to work/college this way?[why? Why not]
3. What do you like about travelling to work/college this way?
4. What changes would improve the way you travel to work/college?
Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful
What it is
How you learned to use it
How long you have had it
And explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful
What kinds of machine are used for housework in modern homes in your country?
How have these machines benefited people? Are there any negative effects of using them?
Some people think that technology has brought more stress than benefits to employed people nowadays. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
- Part 1:1. What kinds of thing make you laugh?2. Do you like making other people laugh?3. Do you think it's important for people to laugh?4. Is laughing the same as feeling happy?Part 2:Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or collegeYou70
- 1 describe how to use a piece of equipment 2 describe a member of your family who are very close to 3 describe someone that you admire53
- Part 1 1 How do you usually travel to work or college why 2 Have you always travelled to work college this way why Why not 3 What do you like about travelling to work college this way 4 What changes would improve the way you travel to work college Part 2 50
- 1 Do you live in a big family or small family 2 Would you like to live in a big family 3 What do your family do 4 Do you live with your parents 5 would you like to spend more time with your family 6 what does your family usually do at weekends 7 Do you li90
6.5 out of 9
Don't talk randomly for any question. Try to give two reasons for a question like this:
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
This article is unquestionably among the finest in the history of articles. I read fresh articles sometimes if I find them fascinating despite the fact that I am an old "Article" collector. And I think this one belongs in my collection since I found it to be rather intriguing. Excellent job! fnf