Part 1:1. How often do you make telephone calls? 2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone? 3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call? 4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? Part 2:Describe a

Speaking topics in text

Part 1:
1. How often do you make telephone calls? 2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone? 3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call? 4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning?
Part 2:
Describe a journey (e.g. by car, plane, boat) that you remember well. You should say: • Where you went • How you travelled • Why you went on the journey • and explain why you remember this journey well
Part 3:
Why do people need to travel every day? What problems can people have when they are on their daily journey, for example to work or school? • Some people say that daily journeys like these will not be so common in the future. Do you agree or disagree? What do you think people can learn from travelling to other countries? • Can travel make a positive difference to the economy of a country? • Do you think a society can benefit if its members have experience of travelling to other countries?

Speaking recording
Speaking category