The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
Are your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]
Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?]
The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
In what ways are your friends important to you?
- Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies? 75
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found 49
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f 69
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to 90
- PART 3Discussion topics:Purpose of festivals and celebrationsExample questions:Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today? Is it good or bad, do you t 62
8.0 out of 9