Part 3: Education
CHANGE IN EDUCATION
What school subjects were offered in the past that are not offered now?
What school subjects should be offered in the future that are not offered now?
IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION TO SOCIETY
Do you think the main purpose of education is to accumulate knowledge or to prepare for a job?
How important it it to have an educated society?
What consequences are there for a society when people have a poor education?
- Part 3: Travel (80)
- Part 2: Tell about a place you would like to visit. (70)
- Part 3: Education (70)
- Part 2: Tell about your favorite subject you studied in school. (70)
- PART 3 - Hobby (67.5)
- Describe a hobby you enjoy doing. You should say: - What the hobby is - What materials or tools you need for it - How you learned to do it and explain why you enjoy it. (40)
- Describe a relative who you are like. You should say: - who the relative is and how close you are to them - what makes you and your relative alike - why you think you and your relative have these shared qualities. And describe what you enjoy about your re (70)
- Describe a place that you like to go. You should say: - Where the place is - How you get there - What it looks like. And explain why you like this place (85)