09 1063 what traffic problems are there in your area?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

5.5 out of 9

not developed well. see a sample:

Traffic problems are quite frequent in my area, especially during the peak hours of morning and evening, when people travel to work or study and back. Many roads are very narrow and cannot hold the increasing traffic volume at a time. So traffic moves at a snail’s pace, especially during the rush hours. There are also a lot of puddles on the roads especially during the rainy season and manoeuvring them would further slow the traffic down. There are constant repairs on the roads which are both slow and ineffective and traffic is often diverted through narrower roads making the situation still worse.

- have my answers become worse than two weeks ago?

Yes, a lot of questions are out of topic or not so closely related. One possible reason is that the topics are getting difficult or not in your type. another reason is that you can't concentrate during the speeches like before.
--------------
- On what score can I hope now?

if there is one question out of topic, the total mark will be greatly affected. On average, you may reach around 6.0 for those days. but you still answer well if you are familiar with the topics.