1038 in what ways has tourism changed your country

Speaking topics in text

1038 in what ways has tourism changed your country?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

wrong submissions or out of topic. see a sample:

Tourism is one of the most significant contributors to our economy. The numbers of tourists come here is much higher than our own population. Because of the substantial growth in tourism in Singapore, both seasonal and full-time job opportunity has increased. Cross-cultural and intercultural communications have developed and many extensive infrastructural developments have been done by the Government. For example, the creation of SembCorp NEWater plant has been established in Singapore which is one of the world's largest water recycling facilities now. Because of the tourists from different countries, our own heritage has been greatly enriched and it has become a lively place.

Among the negative impacts, I would say air pollution has increased from all the carbon emissions from planes and land transport. Some loss of authenticity of culture and traditions was obvious.

Dear Sir,
I am sorry but Russia is not influenced by tourism. the number of tourists is insignificant.
So, nothing changed. because it is difficult to get it - visa issues.
because the government does not see trourism as a way to make money.
Why is my answer out of the topic?

Tourism is not only international, it is for national too. Russia people still can travel in their own country. Even there are no great changes in tourism, still we can say something like: maybe the government is doing something such as adding more facilities to attract more travelers; or some policies may change a little bit like improve the traffic; make the city more secure...etc

Also we can talk about a city/area where tourism may be important for the local economy.