1247 Describe a book about history you recently readYou Should SayWhat the name of the book isWhen you read this bookWhat content it hasAnd explain how you feel about this book

Speaking topics in text

1247 Describe a book about history you recently read
You Should Say
What the name of the book is
When you read this book
What content it has
And explain how you feel about this book

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

the last question 'And explain how you feel about this book' is somehow duplicated to 'What content it has'.

read a sample for 'how you feel a book':

I feel as if the book is sucking me in, trying to make me a part of it. Whenever I read a book, the world vanishes and nothing else matters other than the tiny bundle of pages in my hand. Its smell drugs me,and its touch makes me alive.

The mere presence of a book in my hands makes me happy. Reading it is an entirely different matter. Reading takes me on a roller coaster ride of emotions, fills me with hope that the world is not as dull as it seems. No person is as important as the story I read. No one is allowed to talk to me when I am immersed in something as magical as a book.

-------------
another sample:
I find that Tolkien's work can distill in a myriad of emotions from sadness at the last march of the Ents to a and feeling of pride from the in just a few sentences, yet I feel distanced from the individual acts of the characters.

While reading the Inheritance Cycle I had a feeling of fatigue after the characters would perform magic or fight in battles. Largely due to how the author put you into the “shoes” of those characters.

Harry potter largely made me feel like I was becoming a part of a larger world and a small closely knit group of friends. Whenever they performed magic i felt like a wizard performing powerful spells that could alter the physical world at my slightest whims.