2019 Describe a perfect holiday you want to have in the futureYou should sayWho you will travel together withWhere you will spend the holidayWhat you will do on holidayAnd explain why you think it will be a perfect holiday

Speaking topics in text

2019 Describe a perfect holiday you want to have in the future
You should say
Who you will travel together with
Where you will spend the holiday
What you will do on holiday
And explain why you think it will be a perfect holiday

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

It is wordy for the introduction. The first sentence should be:

A perfect holiday would be visiting some cities of USA with my young sister.

------------
Need to be straight forward for first two questions.

Dear Sir,
I have listened to this speech several times because i want to understand the difference between an answer that was scored 7,0 and the one that got 6.0.
I am not able to see a distinct difference that separates those two speeches.

1) the biggest difference is the organization of the answer. This one is not well-organized. is it the main problem that results in the low score?

2) "A perfect holiday would be visiting some cities of USA with my young sister." would be enough for the first two bullet points or I need elaborate in depth? If I need to talk more about it, may you give me an example?

3) may I address bullet points out of order? Sometimes they are given wierdly and illogically. e.g. https://www.testbig.com/ielts-speaking/part-ii/1932-second-out-orderdes…
I would prefer to answer the third point first, and the second closer to the end because I can say about those who visited the celebration alot.

Thank you.

A: Yes

A: Yes, it is enough if it can cover the answer. It is fine if you want to talk more, but not more than the questions asked.
for example, after this introduction: A perfect holiday would be visiting some cities of USA with my young sister,

you may first introduce 'my young sister' a little bit, and then some landmarks of those cities.

3) may I address bullet points out of order? Sometimes they are given wierdly and illogically. e.g. https://www.testbig.com/ielts-speaking/part-ii/1932-second-out-orderdesc...
I would prefer to answer the third point first, and the second closer to the end because I can say about those who visited the celebration a lot.

A: no, answer according to the order. unless if you want a lower mark.