Describe a city or town you have been

Speaking topics in text

Describe a city or town you have been

Today, I would like to talk about a place in foreign countries where I would like to work. It is Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia which has become home for millions of people from various countries around the world.
In Melbourne, I would like to work for an environmental NGO, as my specialtyat/in university is Environmental Resources. So, right after I finish my studies in Vietnam, I will go to Melbourne to apply for a job there. Well, the reasons why I
would like to work in Melbourne are quite simple. First, I have a lot of friends and relatives who live and work in Melbourne. They can help me whenever I need. They also tell me that the community of Vietnamese overseas is very large in Melbourne. So, the multi-cultural challenge won’t be a big problem for me. And what's more, like Sydney, Tokyo or some other cities in the world, Melbourne is a 'liveable city' due to / because of its high rankingin education, research and healthy lifestyle/ way of life. So I think that to live, study or work there will be an interesting experience.

Speaking recording
Speaking category