Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say
– Who is your neighbour?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How often do you see the neighbour?
- Describe a time when you lost something.You should say:- what it was- where and when you lost it - how important it was- and explain what you did to find it when you realized it was missing. 82
- Describe a time when you invited someone to have dinner at home or at a restaurant Please say When you invited them Where you had the dinner Why you invited them How you felt about this dinner and How they felt about it
- Describe a place where you go shopping for clothes.You should say:- where it is- how often you shop for clothes - how you choose what to buy- and explain why you choose to go there. 73
- Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? 84
- Describe the process of getting a driving license in your country You should say What organization is responsible What qualifications or documents you need to offer to apply for What stages are involved and explain how you are tested 58
Seems you talked something more than the topic asked. Need to talk exactly right on the point. Not more. For one question, maybe 30-45 seconds are enough.
I may give you 6.5 out of 9