Describe a place that you have been to

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

Describe a place that you have been to

Well today I'm going to talk about Ha Long which is a coastal city. In addition, it is acclaimed for breathtaking scenes. It is a 4-hour -bus from Hanoi. Besides beautiful scenes, Ha Long also has a lot of delicious cuisine, one of the most best one here is "cha muc"
At last summer, I was as busy as a bee, so when I had one long vacation in autumn, my friends and I went to Ha Long to escape from the hustle and bustle of busy life. You know, traveling to Halong is wonderful way to make me let my hair down and recharge my battery.
There are a number of reasons why I chose traveling to Halong. Firstly, when I stayed there, my friends and I discovered many stunning places such as Bai Tho mountain, Tuan Chau beach and Ha Long bay. We snapped a lot of great photos at Bai Tho mountain and went in for a swim at Tuan Chau beach. Besides, we hired a bicycle to discover impressive streets in Ha Long city. The streets near Bai Chay beach are not only captivating but also colourful.
One the other hand, I met a lot of foreign people there. I could make friends with them and they helped me improve my English skills, expand my knowledge and exchanged international culture.
In conclusion, it is believed that Ha Long city is a must-live city in Viet Nam.

Speaking recording
Speaking category