Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say
– When and where did the event occur?
– What was your role there?
– What was the hard part in it?
- Describe a school which you went to.You should say:-when you went there, and how long you spent there-what the school was like-how many students it had-and explain what you liked or disliked about it. 37
- Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal.You should say:- what the occasion was for- who was at the meal- what was served, and you ate- and explain why you found the meal so enjoyable. 84
- Describe a useful website that you have visited.You should say- what it was- how you found the address- what it contains- and explain why it was/is useful to you 84
- Describe a TV programme that you have seen and interested you.You should say:- when and where you saw the programme - what happens during the programme - what you felt about the programme - and explain why you enjoyed the programme so much. 70
- Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say– Who is your neighbour?– How did you meet him/her?– How often do you see the neighbour? 40
Seems it is a little bit off the topic. You were talking bout a role for a job, not for an event.