760 how do you think teachers could help students to develop and share their own ideas?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

6.0 out of 9

the content is not developed so well. see a sample:

Well, teachers are considered as the maker of a nation. They are enriched with knowledge and skills and without them, not a single student can shine in life. So, it is a duty for the teachers to help the students in developing newer ideas. Most of the cases, the educational institutions disallow student to interfere during a lecture. But it should not be done. When the students interfere during the lecture, it should be understood that s/he want to share or express something important. So, I think asking during the lecture should be encouraged. The teachers can play the greatest role here. When they will answer the queries, it will create a path to spread the knowledge among the students. To be more practical with the issue, the teachers could also ask them to write their own ideas and share those with the class. When the sharing will be done, some newer aspects will be discovered which may appear helpful for the students. Besides, when the sharing will be done regularly, the remaining students will try to express their own ideas as well with the class to get some positive feedback. So, gradually when the entire class will start sharing their ideas, feelings and feedback, the ideas will be stronger and it will help the students to move ahead with a fresh vigour.

-----------------

should be 'teaches' not 'teacher',

should be 'ideas' not 'idea'