Speaking topics in text:
Talk about an advice that has been given to you by someone and about the situation.
- What was the situation and the advice given?
- Do you always follow the advice offered to you?
- What quality should an advisor have in your view?
More speakings by this user:
- Cue CardTalk about a cafe or a restaurant that you enjoy visiting. Please say- Where is it?- How often do you visit it?- Why do you like it so much? (77.5)
- Describe an advertisement that you saw or heard recently. Please say - What is the name of the advertisement?- Explain what it is about.- Why did you remember this advertisement? (73.75)
- Describe an occasion or event when you were congratulated. Please say- What was the occasion?- When was it?- Who was congratulating you?- How did this make you feel? (54)
- Describe a good habit that your friend has, and that you would like to develop too. Please say- Who is you friend?- What habit is it?- Why do you want to develop it? (58.3333)
- Talk about a garden you have visited recently. Please say- Where is it located?- When did you visit this garden?- What did you do there?- What was the most interesting thing about this garden? (70)
- Talk about an advice that you gave to someone. Please say- What was the advice?- To whom did you give it?- How did the person react? (87.5)
- Describe a person who taught you a certain skill, such as cooking or driving. Please say- Who is that person?- How did he/she teach it to you?- Why did you learn it?- Was this skill useful to you? (66)
- Talk about a good law in your country. Please say- What law is it?- Why is it a good law?- Who does the law affect?- What would have happened without the law? (43.3333)
- Talk about an important letter that you have sent to someone. Please say- Why did you send it?- What was it about?- To whom did you send it? (40)
- Describe a primary school that you went to. Please say- How was it?- What things were there?- Do you remember your first teacher? (50)