Talk about a problem in your local area that you noticed
-what is the problem
-why do you think it might be a problem
-whose responsibility is it
-suggest a solution for it
-Are there any other problems in your local area
-How can your local area be improved
-Is the government doing enough to provide better services to people in your country
-what else can be done to improve the standard of living in your country
-why the communication in the community is important
-what are the advantages living in a small town
-what are the reasons people have a difficulty to adjust a new place
-where do you usually meet people? why?
ielts part 2,3
- What are your favourite outdoor activities When was the last time you spent the day outdoors Are there any things you don t like about being outdoors Did you spend more time outdoors when you were a child than you do now Describe a museum or an exhibition60
- Describe your favourite movie What the movie isWhen you saw it for the first timeHow popular it isAnd explain why this movie is your favourite70
- Does it remind you of something when you hear it? What kind of music do children like to listen to? Is it different from what you listen to? What kind of music does the older generation like to hear? Why do people like to listen to music? Do you like to s50
- -What kinds of people become famous these days?-Why do you think that people are so obsessed with celebrity?-How can famous people do more to help those around them?-Do you think that being Famous is always a good thing?-Has the rise in celebrity gossip b80
- Talk about the best stage in your life from childhood till now.-When and where was it-What happened during that period-How did you feel about it then-Why do you think it was the best28
6.0 out of 9
1. Don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.
2. Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.