The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries. (REWRITE)

Given are the bar chart and table presenting the in-depth report according to health-and-medical care and the length of life in different countries.

According to the data, the highest number of hospital beds is recorded from Japan, while Japanese government has only spent less money for health-and-medical care and the length of life. Thus, the gap between Japan and the other countries show extremely wide.

Turning to the first bar chart, the overall sharing hospital beds in numbers are 14 thousand, recorded from Japan. As seen, Germany and Netherlands coming second and third in the next allocation share 8-and-nearly-5 thousand beds of population. While Australia has a slight point below the Netherlands, Australia could lead UK, Canada, Spain and USA supplying the lowest quantities of hospital beds, at around 4 per thousand.

A more detailed look at the second table reveals that the amount of money spent for improving people’s health is extracted from official governments of different countries. In this section, the Dutch government come the highest one of $3,48 grant, leading US and Japan spending $6,719 and $2,581 of fund programme. As such, Japanese uplifts the best grade point average in 83 years of life expectancy rather than Dutch with 80 years and 78 years of American people.

In the end, if we analyze the data we can see Japan spending less money to its citizens as fund programme for healthcare and the length of life provides more beds for patients.

Sentence: In this section, the Dutch government come the highest one of 3,48 grant, leading US and Japan spending 6,719 and 2,581 of fund programme.
Description: The fragment government come the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace come with verb, past tense

The contents in the second paragraph and the fifth paragraph are duplicated.