The chart below shows estimated world illiteracy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000.

Given are the chart providing the data regarding to estimated of world illiteracy rates in some of regions in the world by male and female in 2000.

According to the chart, on the premise of the given countries, around 58% female in South Asia have illiteracy rate which have gap around 20% with male. Arab states followed by 52% female and 28% male who have illiteracy. The third was occured in Sub-Saharan Africa with 48% female and 32% male which stated clearly on the diagram. Illiteracy rate was dramatically diminished in East Asia/Oceania countries with 20% female and 8% male respectively.

Followed by Latin America/Carribean regions which consist of 12% and 10% illiteracy rate with female led the rate. Las but not least, particular developed countries was the lowest rate comparing the other countries with around 3% female and 2% male which have illiteracy.

Overall, in conclusion, male and female with illiteracy, however, tend to more occured in developing countries such as South Asia, Arab States and Sub-Saharan Africa rather than developed countries like East Asia/Oceanian, Latin America/Carribean and other developed countries in the period.

regarding to estimated of world illiteracy rates
regarding to the estimation of the world illiteracy rates

Arab states followed by 52% female
Arab states are followed by 52% female

particular developed countries was the lowest rate
particularly developed countries have the lowest rate

Overall, in conclusion,
In conclusion,

tend to more occured in developing countries
tend to occur more in developing countries

Sentence: The third was occured in Sub-Saharan Africa with 48 female and 32 male which stated clearly on the diagram.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Overall, in conclusion, male and female with illiteracy, however, tend to more occured in developing countries such as South Asia, Arab States and Sub-Saharan Africa rather than developed countries like East Asia/Oceanian, Latin America/Carribean and other developed countries in the period.