The chart below shows estimated world literacy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000.

The graph tells about estimated earth knowledge position by the area and the gender in the year 2000.

According to the data, the percentage of the learning of the year was quantity maximum (approximately 60%); while the proportion of the south Asia of the females was the highest rating in the report of the year. Meanwhile, the percentage of the developed countries was the lowest position in the chart.

In the other hand, the percentage of the man of the south Asia was the higher position than the percentage of the sub-Saharan Africa which reached approximately 30 per cent. Furthermore, the percentage of the Arab states, the fraction of the Latin America/Caribbean, the proportion of the Arab States reached 28%, 10%, and 7%; meanwhile, the percentage of the developed countries kept the lowest position between men and women. In the contrast, the percentage of the area and the gender of the man peaked could not stability; moreover, the proportion of the women increased grammatically in the report.

Ultimately, the percentage of the women used to the higher position than the proportion the men of the report of the year.

the percentage of the learning of the year was quantity maximum
the percentage of the learning of the year was in the maximum quantity

Sentence: In the contrast, the percentage of the area and the gender of the man peaked could not stability; moreover, the proportion of the women increased grammatically in the report.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to man and peaked could

the percentage of the women used to the higher position
the percentage of the women used to be in the higher position