The charts bellows show the result of survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie charts shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de

The charts bellows show the result of survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie charts shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.
Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

Both of charts reveal the information about the result of questioners of mature people’s education, measured by percentage. While the bar chart presents the motivations of older people to take a course, the pie chart reports people’s perspective on sharing education’s costs of mature people.

Overall, while interest in subject is the highest percentage of adults’ motivation people to take an education, the smallest percentage of the reason is to meet people. In any case, individual is the highest proportion of sharing cost.

40 % of mature people motivation to study is interest in subject, while nine percent adults’ reason to take an education because they want to meet people. Gain qualification is the second biggest motivation, while the percentages of the other reasons such as enjoy studying, to get promotion are recorded approximately 12 to 22%.

On the other report shows that 40 % individual should spent their cost of each course, while the employer is recorded in the second place by 35% and taxpayer in the smallest percentage by 25%.

while interest in subject is the highest percentage of adults’ motivation people to take an education
while interest in subject has the highest percentage of adults’ motivation for people to take an education

while nine percent adults’ reason to take an education
while nine percent of adults’ reason to take an education

On the other report shows that
On another report it shows that

Sentence: 40 of mature people motivation
Suggestion: Refer to people and motivation