The diagram shows the stages in the process of bricks are manufactured for the construction industry which can be sketched in seven coherent steps

The diagram shows the stages in the process of bricks are manufactured for the construction industry which can be sketched in seven coherent steps.

Bricks come from the raw material, clay, which was dug up by diggers from some clay-rich areas. Then the lumps of raw clay are put on metal grid to knapp into small pieces, which drop out onto a roller, whose shift further disintegrates the bits of clay. After mixed with sand and water, the compound is either cut into brick-shape pieces by a wire cutter or formed in moulds. Following that, the fresh bricks are then placed in a drying oven for one or two days. The dried bricks are then transferred to a big kiln, first they are kept at a moderate temperature from 200 degrees to 980 degrees then move to another stronger kiln kept the temperature from 870 degrees to 1300 degrees. This process is followed by cooling part for 48 to 72 hours in a cooling chamber.

Once the bricks have cooled down and become hard, they get packaged and delivered to their final destination, a building site or storage.

Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Then the lumps of raw clay are put on metal grid to knapp into small pieces, which drop out onto a roller, whose shift further disintegrates the bits of clay.
Error: knapp Suggestion: ?