The diagrams below give information about the Eiffel Tower in Paris and an outline project to extend it underground

The diagrams below give information about the Eiffel Tower in Paris and an outline project to extend it underground.

The map and diagram show the location of Eiffel Tower, which is to be extended with an underground beneath it, and provide a general information about tower’s parameters.

The Eiffel Tower, as the map shows, is located between the building of Pare du Champ de Mars and the river Seine. The tower bases on two huge foundations. Overall height of tower is 324 meters. Being constructed of metal, it weights 10.100 tonnes. There are two viewing platforms on tower. If measured from the ground, distance to first platform is 57 meters, while second one is 115 meters from the surface of Earth.

As for underground, which is planned to be built beneath the Eiffel Tower, it is going consist of five floors, two lifts, that will be used to transfer from one floor to another, and a glass ceiling above the first floor.

According to diagram, the first level of underground will house a ticket office, access to the tower and administration area. Next, second and third levels will incorporate shops, restaurants, a cinema and a museum as well. The last two levels, will be parking place for various vehicles. And finally, a ceiling made of glass, is going to be placed on the first flood to play a role of atrium instead of roof. So that visitors are going to feel better experience viewing the tower itself from underground.

it is going consist of five floors
it is going to consist of five floors

Need to polish sentences.