In many countries, an increase in crime has been blamed on violent images on television and in computer and video games

There is no doubt that in recent years the level of violent images on computer games and in television has inceased. Some argue that it caused a rise of crime among the youth. Nevertheless, apert from them, I am of the view that we should not blame on violent images only. I base my statement on the following point.

First of all, personlly I believe that parents are more responsible for their childrens' actions and behaviour than any other factors. They are obliged to teach their lovely children what is right and what is wrong and dos and donts of society. Some argue that they don't have enough time for children because of morning-to-night work. Besides, the root of this problem might be in unemployment or idleness. In terms of solution for this problem, I would like to recommend them to find a hobby, an interesting activity of even some kind of sport.

Second of all, the youth of today are influenced by the elder who are killing the innocent, fighting for nothing, shouting, swearing . And all of above are happening in front of younger generation.

Finally I strongly believe that the rate of crime can be reduced by keeping out children busy with useful exericises. It is also a good idea to endow them for succses.

In conclusion, I would like to say that we should not seek for solution for certain problem , but we should prevent it from happening.

among the youth.
among the youths.

on the following point.
on the following points.

Sentence: I base my statement on the following point.
Description: The word base is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to base

their childrens' actions
their children's actions

Sentence: There is no doubt that in recent years the level of violent images on computer games and in television has inceased.
Error: inceased Suggestion: increased

Sentence: Nevertheless, apert from them, I am of the view that we should not blame on violent images only.
Error: apert Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First of all, personlly I believe that parents are more responsible for their childrens' actions and behaviour than any other factors.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children
Error: personlly Suggestion: personally

Sentence: Finally I strongly believe that the rate of crime can be reduced by keeping out children busy with useful exericises.
Error: exericises Suggestion: exercises

Sentence: It is also a good idea to endow them for succses.
Error: succses Suggestion: success

Minimum 250 words wanted.