The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where releva

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two below diagrams illustrate the cement production process and the concrete production of cement in other words how we use cement for our building purposes.

The cement production includes five stages, at first limestone and clay are crushed by crusher rollers, then the powder is mixed. At third stage they are heated in rotating heater after that, the obtained material will grinned by grinder rollers. At last, the cement is ready to be packed in bags.

In concrete production, we have just one stage. 10% water, 15% cement, 25% sand and 50% gravel which is small stones are mixed together clockwise in concrete mixer.

To sum up, we have five main stages to produce cement but just one stage for making concrete. On the other hand in concrete production we use 4 different materials: water, cement, gravel and sand with variety portion but just 2 elements in cement production, limestone and clay.

The two below diagrams illustrate
The two diagrams below illustrate

material will grinned by
material will be grinned by

The essay doesn't cover all the content.