Abstract for "The Importance of e-Strategy for Obtaining Competitive Advantage in Electronic Commerce"

Abstract – According to the increasing competition in the field of e-commerce and based on this fact that defined strategy for traditional organizations are not suitable in field of electronic commerce, an appropriate strategy should be formulated. Hence, in this paper first an appropriate model of strategy for online businesses is defined, in this case we could by planning a specific strategic from the beginning prevent the waste of financial resources, human resources and time. Then by using behavioral science and classifying customers based on e-marketing research and by considering the internal and external factors of an online organization demonstrate how to adopt suitable strategy through decision making methods. Thus, we could gain a competitive advantage over competitors by attracting and retaining loyal customers by e-trust strategies .

dear editor thanks a million
thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks,