the graph and table below show the average monthly temperature and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the graph and table below show the average monthly temperature and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities.
summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The data provides information average monthly temperature and annual hours of sunshine in London new York and Sydney. The pattern of the temperature of London and new York are approximately similar in contrast the weathers pattern for Sydney is different.

T he temperature of the London and new York are in the lowest with 9.c and 5.c respectively while Sydney experiences the hottest temperature by more than 25.c during the year. In the first three month of the year , after that in five month period the pattern of temperature changes. The climate of Sydney going to be a little cold by decreasing temperature to 15.c and the weather of London and new York change to be warmer by increasing to 23.c and 30 .c respectively.

As the months went by Sydney's climate go to be warmer as same as the beginning of the year while London and new York have low temperature at the end of the year. As far as hours of sunshine are concerned in the table, new York and Sydney have similar average sunshine2535 hours and 2473 hours respectively per year however London gets 1180 hours each year.

Clearly London is the coldest city and has fewest hours of sunshine, new York has the hottest summer but Sydney enjoys the warmest over all climate.

The data provides information average monthly temperature and annual hours of sunshine
The data provides information about the average monthly temperature and annual hours of sunshine

The pattern of the temperature of London and new York are approximately similar in contrast the weathers pattern for Sydney is different.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

The climate of Sydney going to be a little cold
The climate of Sydney is going to be a little cold

Sentence: As the months went by Sydney's climate go to be warmer as same as the beginning of the year while London and new York have low temperature at the end of the year.
Description: The fragment climate go to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past tense