The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The information presented on the line graph shows the number of people that visited three Museums in London from June to September 2013.

It can be seen clearly from the graph that British Museum has the highest number of visitors throughout the four months period. It started with just 600 people in June which is above the other two Museums in the same month. It rose significantly to reach a peak of about 750 people in July, followed by a steady decrease in August having 500 people. The number increased rapidly from August to flatten out at about 650 people in September.

Science Museum was the second Museum to have high number of visitors. It begins with 550 people in June and a fall was noticed in the next month to below 400 people. This number remains constant till August. It then grows gradually to level off below 500 people in September.

Natural history has the least number of visitors starting with 400 people in June and then declined slowly in the next two months. This follows a gentle rise to reach a pleteau of about 500 people in September which is similar to Science Museum in the same month.

All in all, the number of visitors increased in Science and Natural history Museum while it decreased in British Museum in September.

people that visited three Museums
people who visited three Museums

Sentence: This follows a gentle rise to reach a pleteau of about 500 people in September which is similar to Science Museum in the same month.
Error: pleteau Suggestion: plateau

a wrong conclusion: