Essay topics: The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Given is the line graph illustrating how the regular maximum temperatures for four nations namely Auckland, Christchurch, London, Edinburgh changed.
Overall, the first impression from the graph is that there was an erratic trend in the climates of 4 cities. Another interesting point is that the weather in 2 countries in the UK was warmer than others in New Zealand throughout the whole year, except 5 months from June to October.
Looking at the detail, regarding Auckland and Christchurch, the average temperatures experienced a plunge to hit a trough at 15°C and 10°C respectively in July from the initial point of approximately 23°C in January. The last 5 months witnessed a steady recov ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The three pie charts below show how the changes in annual spending by a particular UK schools in 1981, 1991, and 2001. (90)
- The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and (73.33329999999999)
- Prison is the best punishment for criminals. Discuss. (80)
- The graph below compares the changes in the birth rates of China and the USA between 1920 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- Advertising discourages people from being different individuals and makes them want to be or look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (90)
- Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.Discuss bot (80)
- Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basic and a large number of children play computer games.What are the positive and negative effects of playing computer games? (60)
- The maps show changes that took place in Youngsville in New Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005. (70)
- The table below shows changes in the numbers of residents cycling to work in different areas of the UK between 2001 and 2011. (80)