Mobile and Landline users in four countries

From that table we can know about the statistic of phone users in four countries in 2003. According to the table we know that the Mexico is the highest mobile phone and landlines users compare to thailand philiphines and Paraguay. The table also show that the lowest mobiles phone and landlines user is Paraguay, which is only below the five million people. The second highest is Thailand whose the user of mobies phone number above 15 millions users and the users of the landslide is only below ten millions users. From the two table we can know that the user of mobile phone is bigger than the landlines user in four country. According to the table we can know that te Asean countries are more equal user of phone user compare to the American countries, it can be seen from the user of mobile phone in Thailand and Philippines, whose only have little different number of mobile phone user, and its contras to Mexico and Paraguay whose have big different number of mobile phone user. From that table we can conclude that in 2003 the user of the mobile phone and landslide user is not equal in every country in the world specially in Asean and America countries.

the Mexico is the highest mobile phone and landlines users compare to thailand...
Mexico has the highest mobile phone and landlines users compared to thailand...

The table also show that
The table also shows that

The second highest is Thailand whose the user of mobies phone number above 15 millions users and the users of the landslide is only below ten millions users.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Asean countries are more equal user of phone user compare to the American countries,
Asian countries have more users of phone users compared to the American countries,

Sentence: The second highest is Thailand whose the user of mobies phone number above 15 millions users and the users of the landslide is only below ten millions users.
Error: mobies Suggestion: ?

Sentence: According to the table we can know that te Asean countries are more equal user of phone user compare to the American countries, it can be seen from the user of mobile phone in Thailand and Philippines, whose only have little different number of mobile phone user, and its contras to Mexico and Paraguay whose have big different number of mobile phone user.
Error: te Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 3-4 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: body 1
para 3: body 2
para 4: conclusion

or
para 1: introduction
para 2: conclusion
para 3: body 1
para 4: body 2