For the past year you have been a member of a local club. Now you want to discontinue your membership.Write a letter to the club secretary. In your letter-state what type of membership you have and how you have paid for this;- give details of how you have

For the past year you have been a member of a local club. Now you want to discontinue your membership.
Write a letter to the club secretary. In your letter
-state what type of membership you have and how you have paid for this;
- give details of how you have benefited from the club;
- explain why you want to leave.
--

Dear Mr. Amir Khan,

I'm Will Smith, member of health club 'Fluid Fitness' since last one year and writing in regards to discontinue my membership.

I have a platinum membership which includes health training, spa and sauna. I purchased the membership of 12 months at cost of Rs. 30,000 and deposited the payment through credit card. During the membership period, I have enjoyed all the benefits and my favourite was spa.

Next month, I'll join a new organization and will be required to relocate to another city and thus it will not be possible for me to continue anymore. Therefore, I request you to withdraw my name from the member list.

Please convey my regards to Health Trainer; Mr. Narendra Modi, he has guided me very well about the benefits of various health exercises. Needless to add, should you require a testimonial for health club from me, I will be more than happy to write one.

Your sincerely,

Will Smith