The pie chart shows the percentage of persons arrested in the five years ending 1994 and the bar chart shows the most recent reasons for arrest

The pie chart highlights the person arrested in five years in percentage. The legend reflects the arrested and not arrested while the bar chart illustrates the reasons for most recent arrest.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the charts that males were arrested more than females and public drinking was the most common reason for the arrest.

To begin,most common reason for the arrest of males and females was public drinking which was accounted over 35% for males and over 30% for females. Followed by assault in case of males,approximately 20% and drink drive(25%) in case of females. However,no significant answers were found for some arrest recorded over 5% for males and approximately 4% for females. Moreover,another significant reason was theft, interestingly,the proportion of females(over 15%) were higher than males(nearly 13%).

Moving further,the breach of order and other reasons followed a fairly similar pattern. In both the cases females exceeded males,reached around 20%. From the record,it is clear that males were over twice likely to be arrested than females.

The pie chart highlights the person arrested
The pie chart highlights the persons arrested

most common reason
the most common reason

,the proportion of females(over 15%) were higher than males(nearly 13%).
,the proportion of females(over 15%) were higher than that of males(nearly 13%).

Duplicate content:
'...and public drinking was the most common reason for the arrest.'

To begin,most common reason for the arrest of males and females was public drinking which was accounted over 35% for males and over 30% for females....