The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is a table provides an overview concerning about the information on consumer spending on diverse items in five different countries in 2002. According to the visuals it is noteworthy that spending on food, drinks and tobacco is higher than the rest of the categories in every country.

From the first glance at the vissuals it is immediately apparent that Turkey is virtually the highest of all in every category except the category clothing, footwear ( which comprised of 32.14 % in food, drinks and tobacco, 6.63 % clothing and footwear, 4.35 % leisure and education ). Ireland is higher than Sweden almost twice as much as in the first category ( 28.91 % and 15.77 % respectively) whereas there is a slight difference between Italy and Spain ( the difference is approximately consists of 2.44 %)

In the second category it can be clearly seen that the indicator of Italy is overwhelmingly higher than the rest of the countries whilst Sweden expresses the lowest point ( 9.00 % and 5.40 % correspondently ). In the third category Italy and Sweden almost equal to each other ( 3.20 % and 3.22 % respectively ) and there is a marginal difference between Ireland and Spain ( 2.21 % and 1.98 % respectively )

Overall by way of conclusion one can easily infer from the table that the percentages in category leisure and education are in a low rate which means the attention to the leisure and education is not enough as the other categories that stated above.

Given is a table provides an overview
Given is a table providing an overview

the difference is approximately consists of 2.44 %
the difference is approximately consisting of 2.44 %
the difference approximately consists of 2.44 %

Sentence: From the first glance at the vissuals it is immediately apparent that Turkey is virtually the highest of all in every category except the category clothing, footwear which comprised of 32.14 in food, drinks and tobacco, 6.63 clothing and footwear, 4.35 leisure and education .
Error: vissuals Suggestion: visuals

Sentence: In the second category it can be clearly seen that the indicator of Italy is overwhelmingly higher than the rest of the countries whilst Sweden expresses the lowest point 9.00 and 5.40 correspondently .
Error: correspondently Suggestion: No alternate word