As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalisation will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.

In 21 st modernized era the issue of mass communication and transport proceed to be contentious one in terms of affecting the cultural identity of society. However, I personally believe that the benefits of the mass communication and transport far outweigh their drawbacks. The reasons and examples for my position are as follows.

It is an undeniable fact that since the mass communication items have been invented everything in our life continues changing in alarming rate. Instead of losing excessive amount of time one can easily get the viable information and fill in the application form on the internet. This situation prevents the air from contamination of various fumes, instead of driving automobiles in order to reach one's destination one can order whatever he wants by pushing the small button and solve his problems by discussing on the telephone.

Equally importantly though, the internet has revolutionized the way we communicate and study. Working on computers has many reasonable benefits in learning subjects. You can personaly search the data that you need or even video according to your subject apart from participating in the education departments. This is the chance to maximize your knowledge rigorously.

Although the mass communication and transport are improving our life, it causes a great deal of issues like: dying out cultural identity and also diseas. People even have their meal near the computer screen whereas they should be among their family talking about the different things. In addition they prefer to live alone rather than being with their relatives as a result of communication items. This is totally unsuitable to country's culture.

By way of conclusion I once again reaffirm my position that the benefits of technolgical items more than the drawbacks . To my way of thinking it should be in balance.

to be contentious one
to be a contentious one

prevents the air from contamination of various fumes,
prevents the air from the contamination of various fumes,

the benefits of technolgical items more than the drawbacks .
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: You can personaly search the data that you need or even video according to your subject apart from participating in the education departments.
Error: personaly Suggestion: personal

Sentence: Although the mass communication and transport are improving our life, it causes a great deal of issues like: dying out cultural identity and also diseas.
Error: diseas Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By way of conclusion I once again reaffirm my position that the benefits of technolgical items more than the drawbacks .
Error: technolgical Suggestion: technological