You have bought a mobile phone in a tax-free shop just a few days ago,and it doesn't work properly. Write a letter to the manager to complain about it and ask him to solve the problem.

You have bought a mobile phone in a tax-free shop just a few days ago,and it doesn't work properly.
Write a letter to the manager to complain about it and ask him to solve the problem.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The reason I am writing to you is poor quality of a mobile phone, which I bought in your shop two weeks ago.After only two times it was in use, problems started to appear.

The first malfunction that I noticed was battery back-up that demanded extra time to charge full.when my husband asked me to click his photographs then I pushed the 'flash light' button on. It got stuck and we were unable to use since.I was very surprised to discover that much problems in a quite expensive model.

Naturally, I returned the mobile phone to shop to be replaced by new one. Your assistant...