Essay topics: You have recently been to stay with an old friend for a few days. You hadn't seen each other for a long time.
say how you felt about the visit
refer to something enjoyable that you did while staying with him/her
invite your friend to visit you
You should write at least 150 words.
Allow yourself 15 minutes for this task.
you do NOT need to write your own address.
I'm writing to thank you for a really enjoyable visit. It was good to see you after so long, and to be able to spend some time with you, talking about old schoolfriends and teachers.
Now that I'm back home, I keep thinking about how good it was to be somewhere quiet and peaceful. I particularly enjoyed our trip to the wildlife sanctuary and appreciated the opportunity to see so many rare birds and animals. It's made me think that I should try and do more to protect them, so I'm having a look on the internet to see what sort of organisation there are.
Perhaps next time we get together you could come and visit me. There are plenty of places we can go and my brother would real ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (56.6667)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)