You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went,

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.

Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and what the food was like.

You should write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write your own address. Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Sarah,

Dear Sarah,

Thanks for your letter. I‛m glad you and the family are well. So, you‛re thinking of going on holiday in the UK. Well I can certainly recommend one destination for you. I went one year to a place called Lochinver in the north west of Scotland. It‛s quite a long trip to get there as it‛s only about thirty miles from the north coast but it‛s worth it.

There are only a few places to stay. There are two hotels, the Kirkaig and the Assynt in the centre of town, and a campsite just outside town. We stayed at the Kirkaig Hotel but I know you and your family are keen camper...