The amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016

The amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016.

The pie charts illustrate how much money did a children’s charity spend and receive in the USA in 2016. Overall, the total number that charity received was higher than what it used. Which indicates that a lot of people donated to them.

Regarding the charts, it is clear that donated food made up the largest part of the revenue source by around 87%. Just over 2% was from revenue programs. on the same note, the charity has received the same amount of money from income investment and grants government by 0.2%. whereas. Other income stood at 0.4%.

On the other hand, the children’s charity has an expenditure of approximately 96% of the money on program services. While for fundraising and management and general it spent 2.6% and 1.6% respectively. the charity has received around 53.562 million dollars which is less than what it spent by almost 300 thousand dollars.