The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

The bar chart illustrates the proportions of men and women in six age groups in Australia in terms of physical activity they partook in on a regular basis in 2010.
Overall, men involved in physical activity more often than their female counterparts did. Additionally, both genders at the age of 65 and over shared similar proportions in taking physical exercise regularly.
In the youngest age group (15 to 24), 52.8% was the percentage of the male who participated in physical activity, which was slightly higher than the figure for their female counterparts, at 47.7%. By contrast, men were less active than women between the ages of 25 and 34. Likewise, in the age group 35 to 44, the proportion of men doing regular physical activity was 39.5%, which was around 10% lower than the figure for women.
Women in the age group 45 to 54 and 55 to 64 showed more interest in physical activity than their male counterparts, the percentages of women and men joined this kind of activity in the former group were 53.3% and 43.1% respectively, which was nearly similar to the figures in the latter one. The proportions for both genders aged 65 and over were slightly identical, at approximwately 47%.