Cambridge book 1 test 1 The charts below show results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared Write a report for a unive

Cambridge book 1 test 1 The charts below show results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared Write a report for a university lecture, describing the information shown below.

The charts provide information on the survey of why adults decide to study and how the cost of education should be shared.

Overall, among the preference of why to study “ Interest to study “ was the most preferred reasons and “ To meet people “ was the least used reasons.

From the bar chart, the most opted reasons were " Interest to Study " and " To gain a qualification " which contributed to about 40% and 38%, followed by " Helpful for the current job " at 22%, " To improve prospects of promotion " and " Enjoy learning/ studying equally " shared at 20% and at 12% remains "To able to change jobs " and followed by least selected reasons " To meet people " at 9 %.

From the pie chart, for the cost of how each course should be shared, " Individual " contributes the highest among other choices to about 40%, closer to the highest remains " Employees " at 35% and the remaining at one-fourth accounts for " Taxpayer ".