The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries

The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries.

Turning to the bar chart and table indicates statistics about the facts of medical care facilities and health fund in the different countries.

First of all, the number of sharing hospital beds is 14 thousand from Japan where the higher number than other countries which are mentioned in the chart. Germany and Netherlands come to second and third in the next quota, with at 8 and by 5 thousand beds of population. Moving onto next point, Australia has 4 thousand beds of the inhabitants which are followed by UK, Canada, Spain and USA which supply the lowest quantities of hospital beds, at nearly 4 per thousand.

A more detailed look at the table inform that the Dutch government achieves the highest one of $3.48 grant, which is followed by US and Japan spending $6,719 and $2,581 of fund programme. Standing in contrast, Japanese hold the best great point average in 83 years of life expectancy rather than Dutch with 80 years and 78 years of American people.

In conclusion, by comparison with other countries, Japan has the number of hospital beds with the less money grant, while USA has the lowest hospital facilities but spend much money for fund programme for medical and healthcare

Sentence: Germany and Netherlands come to second and third in the next quota, with at 8 and by 5 thousand beds of population.
Description: The fragment with at 8 and by is rare

Need to polish sentences.