The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries The graph below shows consumers average annual expenditure on cell phone national and international fixed line and service in America between

The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries.
The graph below shows consumers’ average annual expenditure on cell phone, national and international fixed-line and service in America between 2001 to 2010.

The given line graph illustrate the amount of producer’s annual costs on mobile phone services, national and international fixed-line and services in America from 2001 to 2010.

Overall, the annual spending on cell phone services higher than that of national fixed-line services. It is noticeable that international fixed-line services steadly.

With regard, the amount of average national fixed-line services nearly 700$ in 2001, in comparision with only around 200$ each on cell phone and international fixed-line services. In the following 5 years, the average annual amount expenditure on national fixed-line services decreased about 200$. By contrast, there was an average of cell phone service saw a sgnificant increase of roughly 300$ and international fixed-line services fluctuated around 300$.

In 2006, consumers average the same amount of spent on national fixed-line and cell phone services, with just over 500$ on each in the us. From 2006 to 2010, the average yearly expenditure on cell phone services rose significantly to 750$. Although yearly spending on national fixed-line services declined moderately to 400$. there was an average in the us remained stable at 300$ during the same period.