The chart below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate the average proportions in general meals in the USA of sodium, saturated fats and added sugars that if eaten too much, it may be not good for health.
In general, it is clear that the average percentages in dinner of sodium and saturated fat is highest while the proportion in snacks of added sugar make up the the most remarkable figure.
The consuming in dinner of sodium comprises the vast majority of the total, at 43%, followed by that of the consuming in lunch, at 29%. The average proportion of snacks and breakfast was the same at 14%.
The consuming in dinner of saturated fat is much higher than that of added sugar, 37% compared to 23%. The average percentage in lunch of saturated fat is slightly higher than that of added sugar, 26% comparison in 19%. In contrast, the average proportion in snacks of added sugar is two times higher than that of saturated fat, 42% compared on 21%. The percentages in breakfast of both saturated fat and added sugar is the same, at 16%