The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who didi not go into full time work didi after leaving college in 2008 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below show what UK graduate and postgraduate students who didi not go into full-time work didi after leaving college in 2008.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two diagrams shows the information about the number of gradutes and postgraduates student in UK who did not go into full time work did after leaving college in 2008.

Overall, students in UK have the greatest number of graduates based on destination (excluding full-time work) in comparison with postgraduates.

Looking at the information in more detail, Information on the first chart about destination of UK graduates in 2008 . In the chart showed that the students who further study have the highests rate of graduates that is 29.665 in comparison with those in the other destinations, and then part-time work (17.735) and Unemployment (16.235) resectively. Meanwhile, voluntary work have the smallests proportion than other destionations, which is 3500 students..

The second information showed about destination of postgraduates. All destinations have high proportion execept one. Saw high rate, further study (2.725), part-time work (2.535), Unemployment (1.625) each. The exception to Voluntary work is the lowest, which is 345 .