The chart below shows how the UK unemployed spent their time in the year 1982

The chart below shows how the UK unemployed spent their time in the year 1982.

Given are the table providing the data regarding to UK unemployed spent their time in different activities by male and female in 1982. The table given in percentage of number most of their time spent in the morning aand afternoon per day.

Specifically, based on the table, men are prefer to spent their time for some outdoor activities such as decorating, walking, playing sport, drinking and gardening. Most of men spent 7% of their time by ‘decorating’ and ‘walking’. In addition, most of them went to gardening, playing sport and drinking shown unsignificant differences of time both in the morning and afternoon. Most of women are more likely to visiting town and reading rather than men. This group seems prefer to spent their time in indoor activities.

In the morning, both of these groups have a tendancy to spent their time by shopping, job hunting, housework and staying in bed. On the other hand, some of activities such as watching TV, visiting friend/relatives or even just doing nothing or even ground are likely to spent in the afternoon.

Overall, in conclusion, the unemployed men and women in UK have their own preferable activities which consist of different number of times.

The table given in percentage of number most of their time spent in the morning aand afternoon per day.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

men are prefer to spent their time
men prefer to spend their time

to spent their time by shopping
to spend their time by shopping

Sentence: This group seems prefer to spent their time in indoor activities.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to seems and prefer

Sentence: On the other hand, some of activities such as watching TV, visiting friend/relatives or even just doing nothing or even ground are likely to spent in the afternoon.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: The table given in percentage of number most of their time spent in the morning aand afternoon per day.
Error: aand Suggestion: and

Sentence: In addition, most of them went to gardening, playing sport and drinking shown unsignificant differences of time both in the morning and afternoon.
Error: unsignificant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the morning, both of these groups have a tendancy to spent their time by shopping, job hunting, housework and staying in bed.
Error: tendancy Suggestion: No alternate word

---------------------