The chart below shows the result of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the result of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph compares the percentage of Australian purchasing and consuming coffee and tea in five different cities in last month.
Overall, the habit of Australian in all cities have preference for going to cafes for coffee and tea, but Adelaide in which purchasing instant coffee.
To begin with, Sydney, Hobart and Melbourne are places where the majority of people visited cafes, about 63%, 62% and 61% of people went to café in turn. However, these figures for Brisbane and Adelaide were around 55% and just under 50% which means that nearly the half of people have habit of going there. The percentage of citizens in Brisbane (53%) and Hobart (52%) who bought instant coffee is as more as that of those who retain in the other cities which is below the half. When it comes to buying fresh coffee, the figures for Sydney and Melbourne around 43-44% compared to the other cities 40%.