The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summerise and

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities. Summerise and

The provided chart informs the result of a survey conducted at five different cities in Australia on the buying and consuming habits of tea and coffee.

As an overview, it can be said that citizens from Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart visited coffee shops to enjoy coffee or tea in the last 4 weeks whereas people from Brisbane and Adelaide prefered instant coffee over the fresh ones.

Less than 35% dwellers in Brisbane and Adelaide enjoyed drinking the fresh beverage while around 50% of the natives consumed instant brewed drinks. Similarly, in Hobart, less than 40% residents liked fresh beverage but nearly 55% homeowners drank instant coffee.

More than 60% of the city-livers went to coffee shops instead of making on themselves in Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart. On the other hand, people from Brisbane and Adelaide liked going to the coffee shops nearly 55% and less than 50% of the times.