The charts below give information about attendance at entertainment venues and admission prices to those venues in 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below give information about attendance at entertainment venues and admission prices to those venues in 2009.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts gives information about the citizens participant in different leisure activities in 2009. The table presents the ticket fee for different entertainment.

The most popular entertainment appeared to be watching movies in cinemas, with more than 10 million audience in 2009. However, only less than 4 million people chose to go to the theme parks and half of that amount of people went to the sports event.

Turning to the prices for difference entertaining activities, it is obvious that football game was the most costly event. The price range for football game was from 71 to 75 ...

Sentence: The bar charts gives information about the citizens participant in different leisure activities in 2009.
Suggestion: Refer to citizens and participant

for different entertainment.
for different entertainments.

Sentence: Overall, individual's preference for entertainment is corespondent with the ticket price of the leisure event.
Error: corespondent Suggestion: correspondent