The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates the average of three different categories consumption : sodium,saturated fat and added sugar in the USA.

It is clearly seen that American people eat breakfast with little unhealthy nutrients, while in dinner and snack-time, they intake nutrients a lot, that detrimental effect on them

Firstly, as regards in the morning meal ,that have very similar trend in the all pie charts at 14% , at 16% and at 16% respectively. However, percentage of snack at 42% with added sugar , sodium at 14% and saturated fat at 21%.In addition, while dinner had a biggest figure of using sodium(43%),but added sugar had lowest percentage (23%) and 37% with saturated fat. Interestingly, the sum of snack-time and dinner accounts for more than half of all of pie charts.

Secondly, lunch time have almost same rates in two parts( sodium and saturated fat) between 26% to 29%, meanwhile figure of added sugar at 19%.