The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients,
all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make
comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The given pie charts compare the proportion of particular meals of sodium, saturated fat, and added sugar that can be harmful due to overuse

In general, what stands out from the graphs is that dinner had the highest sodium and saturated fat, except for added sugar. Additionally, three nutrients had the least percentage of breakfast.

In terms of dinner and snacks, the amount of sodium and saturated fat were ranked first at dinner, with 43% and 37%, respectively, while the top of the list of added sugar was in snacks at 42%. The percentage of snacks containing saturated fat was higher than that of sodium, accounting for 21% and 14%.

Regarding the remaining meals, all three nutrients had the smallest amount at breakfast had the figure for saturated fat and added sugar is the same, consisting of 16%. 29% of the sodium was at the top of lunch, in comparison with 19%, which contains added sugar.