The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie charts below give information on the percentages of differences in meals including sodium, saturated fat and added sugar, most of which suppose that eating a lot makes to be unhealthier.

Overall, there are a considerable number of adding sugar in snacks, in the meantime dinner composes the most quantitative percentages of sodium and saturated fat. besides, breakfast has a low percentage, which contains the least amount of sodium, saturated fat and added sugar.

From the pie chart, which Illustrates two of all are sodium and saturated fat have the highest proportion in dinner with 43% and 37%. However, dinner is not as high as snacks which contain 42% added sugar in the given charts. Although snacks occupy the highest percentages of adding sugar, they only have 14% same breakfast. Moreover, in saturated fat, snakes have similar a fifth of occupation average.

Lunch has nearly a fifth of adding sugar and composes the second of the saturated fat with 26% only under dinner. In addition, it has over a third of the sodium rate. Finally, with all the three nutrients rate , breakfast only occupies the lowest percentage with 14% of sodium, 16% of fat and 16% of adding sugar.