The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons

The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The illustrations depict the proportion of households possessing electrical devices as well as the time allocated for domestic chores a week in a particular country from 1920 to 2019.
Overall, over the investigated period, ownership of home appliances increased significantly, while the reverse was true for the amount of time spent doing housework. It is also apparent that of all three appliances, possession of refrigerators underwent the most dramatic change.
In the year 1920, there was hardly any family with a refrigerator. The next six decades witnessed a sudden upsurge in the use of refrigerators to 100% households, followed by a plateau for the rest of the period. The figure for vacuum cleaners, from a modest 30%, peaked at 100% by the turn of the century. An over-30% upturn was registered in the percentage of families owning a washing machine, reaching its 2019 summit of approximately 70%.
Conversely, a five-time drop was experienced in the number of hours devoted to doing housework weekly over the first 60 years. For the remainder of the period, the decline was more gradual, reaching a low of 10 hours a week in 2019.